MyTana LLC is a full-service manufacturer of sewer and drain cleaning and inspection equipment. We carry sewer cable machines, drain jetters, sewer inspection cameras and Locators. We also have replacement sewer cable, blades and end tools, nozzles and other accessories for plumbers and drain cleaners. MyTana equipment is American made.
MyTana Manufacturing began in 1957 by a Roto-Rooter franchisee and our commitment to the professional sewer and drain-cleaning contractor has never wavered. No matter what you might encounter, MyTana equipment gets the job done quickly, so you can move on to the next job.
MyTana sells Factory Direct
Because we sell directly to you, the end user, you can expect a high level of personalized service and support. We love hearing from our customers and we hear your stories:
- Some customers saved money on their cable machine, but now need replacement cable or blades and can’t find those items where they bought the machine.
- Others bought an inexpensive pressure washer hoping to convert it to a jetter, but learned the hoses and nozzles are expensive and it’s much more complicated than they were told.
- Still others bought 2 cameras for the price of one of ours, but are surprised to learn they can’t hold up to the demands of sewer inspection.
Every day we are thankful for you our customer and the insights you provide. It’s how we are able to provide you not only with industry proven equipment, but also advice, answers and support. That’s what Factory Direct means for us.
- Your calls are answered by our knowledgeable and friendly customer service staff who help you get answers to your toughest questions.
- Customer orders are supported by our complete production inventory – without the need for a middle man to have stock outs, mark-ups or provide “clutter” in your efforts to get what you need.
- Your comments and suggestions regarding MyTana products and service are always welcome.
Shipments are FOB MyTana LLC in St. Paul, MN.
Most online orders ship with UPS and UPS Freight. See our Shipping Policies page for more information.
We can extend Net 30 day payment terms to qualifying customers. Complete our Credit Application form, to get the process started.
Credit cards are also accepted. Credit Card payments on Net30 accounts are subject to a 3% service charge.
MyTana offers “lease to own” leasing arrangements with a third party company. Rates vary. Minimum lease amount is $3,000. For more information, see our Leasing Information page.
MyTana Warranty and Repair Policy
All products* are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase. Damage due to negligence, abnormal usage, accidents, or alteration is not covered by this warranty. Please inspect all products carefully upon receipt!
- Cable machines and most jetter repairs can be completed in the field. MyTana stocks repair and common wear items for your convenience.
- Repairs of Video Inspection equipment and locators are completed in our Repair Center here in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Our goals are clear– keep our customers operating with a minimum of downtime. We are staffed and trained to provide quick turnaround at a reasonable cost.
* See our Warranty and Repair page for complete information.
- Subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Custom orders are non-returnable.
The content of this website, including product designs, and the site as a whole, is intended solely for noncommercial use. Use of the MyTana LLC website or any information it contains is at the sole risk of the user.
Errors, inaccuracies or omissions
Information on this website may be incomplete, contain typographical errors, errors of omission, or may not be current. MyTana LLC reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time. We reserve the right to change and update information without prior notice.