Portable Cleaning Power.
Our family of portable jetters tackles obstructions in 1½" to 10" sewer lines. MyTana jetters are built to give you maneuverable, efficient drain cleaning, read on to learn how we design our jetters. And click on the tabs below to see the specs of each model.
Reliable. Efficient. Portable.
All MyTana jetters are built on frames that withstand rugged use, letting you focus on effective jetting.
You want a portable jetter you can count on. MyTana delivers with machines built with the highest quality components.
Accessible controls, pumps and motors make both operation – and maintenance – of your MyTana jetter a breeze.
Strong frames and balanced weight make both gas or electric models easy to load, easy to transport and easy to maneuver.
Quality. Bundled with brawn.
We build all our portable jetters with these features to maximize reliability, efficiency and portability:
- Highest quality components: pumps, motors, hose, nozzles
- Plumbed for jetting application
- Pulse abler valve to provide the most effective jetting
- Well placed controls and pressure gauges for efficient operation and monitoring
- ¼ turn ball-valve controls water flow on/off
- Quick-disconnect couplings on jumper hoses
- Balanced weight on rugged frames for easy tilt and transport
- Braking mechanisms keep jetters stable while in use