Complete Inspection Systems. Complete Support.
Our family of sewer and drain cameras captures crystal-clear footage from 1.5" to 12" drainlines. See what the problems are, where they're located, and share the footage with your customers. Read on to learn what goes in to building MyTana inspection systems, and click on the tabs below for the specs of each sewer camera.
Mini Push Cams
- 1.5" - 3" lines
- 100' pushrod
- 1.062" dia. camera head, fixed-position
- Requires MyTana control box
Rugged and Agile.
We're proud of the exceptional clarity our sewer and drain camera heads offer. But the techology needs to be thoughtfully packaged in a frame that can withstand harsh inspecting environments.
Sturdy and compact reel frames gets the complete inspection system right where you need it.
Smaller MyTana systems are lightweight and integrated for grab-and-go convenience.
Get around difficulties you encounter, like S and P traps with the new DrainTracker Mini Camera.
The features you need.
Built to withstand the punishment of everyday use, our sewer and drain cameras include these features:
- Field-tested tough camera head designed for smooth navigation, guides help get over and around obstacles
- 512Hz transmitter built-in to camera head
- Daylight-readable monitor with brightness control, displays a digital footage counter (Footage counter not available on the DrainTracker)
- All-digital recording NG and PGR systems to internal memory, USB drive or stream footage wirelessly; DrainTracker records to SD card only
- Rugged yet lightweight and manuverable frames
- Durable push rod resists kinking
- Powered with either household electric current OR on-board battery