Complete Systems. Complete Support.
Our family of sewer and drain cameras captures crystal-clear footage from 1.5" to 12" drains.
Mini Push Cams
- 1.5" - 3" lines
- 100' pushrod
- 1.062" dia. camera head, fixed-position
- Requires MyTana control box
Rugged and Agile.
Sturdy and compact reel frames get you where you need to be.
Smaller MyTana systems are lightweight and integrated for grab-and-go convenience.
Get around difficulties you encounter, like s- and p-traps with the new DrainTracker Mini Camera.
The features you need.
Built to withstand the punishment of everyday use, our cameras include these features:
- Field-tested tough camera head designed for smooth navigation, guides help get over and around obstacles
- 512Hz transmitter built-in to camera head
- Daylight-readable monitor with brightness control, displays a digital footage counter (Footage counter not available on the DrainTracker)
- All-digital recording NG and PGR systems to internal memory, USB drive or stream footage wirelessly; DrainTracker records to SD card only
- Rugged yet lightweight and manuverable frames
- Durable push rod resists kinking
- Powered with either household electric current OR on-board battery
Did we mention full factory support?
We'll be here when you have questions or need help.