enz® Chisel Point Nozzle
$230.00 – $310.00
4 front jets give a powerful forward attack as sharp edges cut, break and penetrate through blockages. Bore through completely clogged pipes or interlaced roots.
Common pressure/flow specs are available for purchase here, others are available, please call for information.
- 3/8″ NPT 4,000 psi with 400’ of hose – 8 or 12 gpm options
- 1/2″ NPT 4,000 psi with 400’ of hose – 12 or 18 gpm options
4 front jets on the enz Chisel point nozzle provide a powerful forward attack as sharp edges cut, break and penetrate through every kind of blockage. Constructed of wear-resistant, hardened steel with ceramic inserts.
- Penetrating of completely clogged pipes
- Opening of interlaced roots
- Opening of frozen pipelines
- Flushing out at hydraulic thrust boring
4 forward jet at 15° 3/8” has 3 rear @ 20° | ½” has 3 rear @ 25°
enz manufactures their nozzles with materials and heat treatment processes selected for wear resistance and long life. Ceramic orifice inserts ensure they have outstanding durability, especially if working with less than clean water. Enz nozzles have considerably higher efficiency compared with those nozzles with drilled holes and the service life is several times longer.
Part No. E-CP038- / E-CP050A-