Hollow-Core Sewer Cable
We carry 8 sizes of hollow-core cable. Select size needed, then available length and end choice options.
Installed ends are optional for hollow-core cable – see notes about ends on each size of cable.
Our hollow-core sewer cable is made in our St. Paul, MN facility with durable and consistent wire provided to our internal, exacting specifications.
Installed ends are optional for hollow-core cable. Select threaded male, Slip-joint, interlocking (Spartan), slot-lock (General) or Ridgid style ends, or no ends installed.
Larger hollow-core sewer cable (3/4″ and 11/16″) is available in 2 different flex styles:
- Blue-flex (stiffer) cable is designed for MyTana and sled style cable machines. Gives a gentle bend into larger diameter reels.
- Red Flex (more flexible) cable is designed for General, Spartan and Ridgid upright machines. Allows for a sharper bend into a smaller diameter reel.
– 3/8″ Bulb head cable is also available
– 5/16″ is also available with an open hook end
– 1/4″ cable is open hook only, no installed ends available
If you need this sewer cable pre-loaded into a MyTana reel, check out our REO units.
Part No.s – C210, C211, C209, C212, C213, C214, C215, C216
Visit our blog for information of interest to sewer and drain cleaners.
Work Gloves for Sewer Cable and Jetting$7.00 – $10.00 Select options
Right-hand Wound Cable$19.00 – $40.00 Select options
Warthog WS Classic Nozzle$1,242.00 – $1,280.00 Select options
Wire-Core Sewer Cable$79.00 – $382.00 Select options
Degreasing De-Icing Jetter Nozzle$35.00 – $48.00 Select options