Hollow-Core Sewer Cable
We carry 8 sizes of hollow-core cable. Select size needed, then available length and end choice options – installed ends are optional for hollow-core cable. (If you need different style ends on either end of your cable, please include a note when you checkout.)
Larger cable (3/4″ and 11/16″) has Flex options as well (see Product Description below).
Our hollow-core sewer cable is made in our St. Paul, MN facility with durable and consistent wire provided to our internal, exacting specifications.
Installed ends are optional for hollow-core cable, choose threaded male, Slip-joint, interlocking (Spartan), slot-lock (General) or Ridgid style ends, or no ends installed.
Larger hollow-core sewer cable (3/4″ and 11/16″) is available in 2 different flex styles:
- Blue-flex (stiffer) cable is designed for MyTana and sled style cable machines. Gives a gentle bend into larger diameter reels.
- Red Flex (more flexible) cable is designed for General, Spartan and Ridgid upright machines. Allows for a sharper bend into a smaller diameter reel.
– 3/8″ Bulb head cable is also available
– 5/16″ is also available with an open hook end
– 1/4″ cable is open hook only, no installed ends available
If you need this sewer cable pre-loaded into a MyTana reel, check out our REO units.
Visit our blog for information of interest to sewer and drain cleaners.