M661 Little Workhorse Sinkline Cable Machine
Sink and medium line cable machine with belt drive and 144 rpm. Available add on options make it suitable for cleaning 1¼” to 3″ lines, or 3″ to 4″ lines.
- Buy base unit only (no added cable, reel or revolving arm)
- Or add cable and reel – your choice of 3/8″ or 1/2″ cable (hollow-core or wire-core) in varying lengths. Also select open steel or closed poly reel, and your choice of installed ends.
Our M661 Little Workhorse sinkline cable machine has options making it suitable for cleaning 1-1/4″ to 4″ lines. This little workhorse will serve you for years to come with it’s lightweight frame and versatility.
Features include quiet operation and quick reel changes. Safety features of the M661 Little Workhorse include water-tight electrical switches and boxes, built-in GFCI circuit and forward-reverse switch.
The machine is available as a base unit only (requires MyTana reels and a M661 revolving arm).
Or outfit it with a reel of 1/2″ or 3/8″ cable and installed ends:
- for 1/2″ cable: choose threaded, slip-joint, General, Spartan or Ridgid style ends
- for 3/8″ cable: choose threaded or General style ends
- Reel Style: choose open steel reel (with cover) or closed polyethylene reel
BladePaks – Need a set of blades to get started?
For 3/8″ cable: we suggest our M661 BladePak – ME with threaded ends, or GE with General ends
For 1/2″ cable: we suggest our BladePak 234 (has five end style options, and will also work with larger cable).
To make transporting your M661 Little Workhorse a little easier, you may also be interested in our Little Work Cart.
See our blog for more information of interest to sewer and drain contractors!
- 144 RPM
- Belt drive
- 1/3 HP motor
- with 3/8″ cable reel – 14″W x 18″L x 18″H
- with 1/2″ cable reel – 19″W x 18″L x 21″H