M745 Variable-Speed Cable Machine
$3,595.00 – $3,960.00
Medium line machine for cleaning 3″ to 4″ lines. Easily swap in the optional Sinkline Kit to work on smaller lines.
SmartDrive technology allows you to set torque limits and adjust speed up to 300 RPM as you work. Tension release control and maneuverability features let you work more efficiently with greater safety.
Our standard configuration (shown) includes everything you need to get working right away:
100′ of 9/16″ hollow-core cable, slip-joint fittings, Autofeed, blades and more — $3,595
Or also include the Sinkline Kit with 80′ of 3/8″ hollow-core cable to work on 1½″ to 2″ lines (more info below) – $3,960
Our new M745 Variable-Speed Cable Machine with SmartDrive is suitable for 3″ to 4″ lines. This versatile, mid-size drain machine comes fully equipped with 100′ of 9/16″ hollow-core cable and slip-joint fittings, Autofeed, blades and more. Easily swap in an optional Sinkline Kit to work on 1½″ to 2″ lines.
MyTana’s proprietary SmartDrive technology lets you:
- Change cable speed as you work – Throttle up to as high as 300 RPM to negotiate turns, strengthen cleaning force, or expedite feeds and retrievals. Change the RPM as you tackle obstructions and debris with the M745 Variable-Speed Cable Machine.
- Select your torque limit preference – Audio alert sounds when torque approaches unsafe limits, and power is cut when that limit is reached. Designed to safeguard the operator and the machine’s cable as it helps prevent kinking. Extend the life of your cable!
- Choose how you want to release tension – Quickly with little resistance, or more slowly with some resistance.
Tackle 1½″ to 2″ lines with the optional SK745 Sinkline Cleaning Kit. No tools are needed to swap reels due to the quick-release design of the drive system and Autofeed. The sinkline kit includes a reel with 80′ of 3/8″ hollow-core cable, threaded fittings, a smaller feed tube and a complete set of blades and attachments.
M745 Variable-Speed Cable Machine with SmartDrive features:
- A compact size (18″W x 31″L x 40″H) fits in tight spaces
- Balanced weight for smooth transport
- Non-skid feet offer stabilization during operation and transport
- Telescoping handle adjusts to 48″ high, retracts easily for storage
- Built-in stair-rollers and loading wheel
- Includes SmartDrive with variable speed up to 300 RPM
- Dimensions: 18″W x 31″L (to end of Autofeed) x 40″H (with handle retracted)
Visit our blog for more items of interest to professional drain cleaners and plumbers!
2 each of the four blades below – one is mounted with Slip-joint fittings, the other is loose
- 4″ pear-shaped blade (PS4)
- 3″ pear-shaped blade (PS3)
- Double 2 1/8″ – serrated edges (KN20T, KN19T)
- Single 2″ – serrated edges (KN4P, KN5P)
3″ pig-tail retriever (LE148)
2 slip-joint cable fittings with set screws (SJ3)
3 splicing cores (SP30)
3′ cable leader (LE147)
Foot pedal and hose
Quart bottle of MT21
5/32″ t-handle hex key tool