M81 Sewer Cable Machine
Mainline cable machine for cleaning 3″ – 10″ lines. Autofeed (as shown in photo) is NOT included, but is available to purchase separately. The gearbox on this unit can push cable up to 400′.
- Buy base unit only (no added cable, reel or revolving arm)
- Or add cable and reel – your choice of 11/16″ or 3/4″ cable (hollow-core or wire-core) in either 100′ or 125′ lengths. Also select open steel or closed poly reel, and your choice of installed ends.
The M81 Sewer Cable Machine is suitable for cleaning 3″ – 10″ lines. This root cutter has a 1/2 HP motor with 132 RPM. The sled style frame gives you a low profile and the ability to easily split the weight into two parts when transporting.
Features include quiet operation and quick reel change. Built-in GFCI circuit, watertight electrical switches and boxes, air actuated foot pedal are some of the safety features of this rugged workhorse.
The M81 Sewer Cable Machine also can accommodate 5/8″ to 3/8″ cable reels to clean smaller lines, our SK34 Sinkline Cleaning Kit is a great place to get started.
The machine is available as a base unit only (requires MyTana reels and an M81 revolving arm) or outfit it with a reel of 3/4″ or 11/16″ cable and installed ends:
- Reel Style: choose open steel reel or closed polyethylene reel
- End Style: choose threaded, slip-joint, General, Spartan or Ridgid style ends
We suggest our Pear-Shaped Bladepak if you need some blades to get working right away!
In addition to the M81 Sewer Cable Machine, you might also be interested in our Large Autofeed-Retriever.
Learn more about buying a Cable Machine on our blog.
- 1/2 HP motor, 132 RPM
- Gear box power handles 300 – 400 feet of cable
- Choice of either 3/4″ (replacement unit: REO204) or 11/16″ (replacement unit: REO202) cable.
- Can accommodate 3/8″, 1/2″, 9/16″, and 5/8″ cable
- Dimensions: 26″ W x 36″ L x 30″ H