M888 Upright Workhorse
Get power and portability with this upright cable machine for cleaning 3″ to 10″ lines. 1/2 HP motor, 150 rpm. The gearbox on this unit can push cable up to 400′. Includes our Autofeed-retriever.
- Buy base unit only (no added cable, reel or revolving arm)
- Or add cable and reel – your choice of 11/16″ or 3/4″ cable (hollow- or wire-core) in either 100′ or 125′ lengths. Choose open steel reel (with cover) or closed polyethylene reel style. Also select your choice of installed ends.
The M888 Upright Workhorse root cutter is a mainline cable machine for cleaning 3″ – 10″ lines. The machine ships with a 1/2 HP motor and 150 RPM. With MyTana’s easy reel change design quickly add additional reels, the gearbox can push the cable up to 400 feet. Includes our large Autofeed-retriever.
All MyTana machines are built with your safety in mind. The upright design is easier on your back than sled-style machines because the transport handle is already at operator height. Built in stair rollers and a removable pneumatic loading wheel allow you to load-in and out efficiently.
Other safety features of the M888 Upright Workhorse include built-in GFCI circuit, watertight electrical switches and boxes, reverse switch and air-actuated foot pedal.
Purchase this machine as a base unit only (requires MyTana reels and an M888 revolving arm).
Or outfit the M888 Upright Workhorse with 11/16″ or 3/4″ cable in reel:
- Hollow-core or wire-core cable in either 100′ or 125′ lengths
- End style: choose threaded, slip-joint, General, Spartan or Ridgid style ends
- Reel style: choose open steel reel (with cover) or closed polyethylene reel
We suggest our Pear-Shaped Bladepak if you need some blades to get working right away!
Learn more about buying a Cable Machine on our blog.
- 1/2 HP motor, 150 RPM
- Gearbox can push cable up to 400 feet
- Choice of either 11/16″ or 3/4″ cable
- Dimensions: 26″ W x 35″ L x 47″ H
See the Mobility Features we build in to all our Cable Machines, including the M888 Upright snake machine