Monster Flusher Nozzle
$33.00 – $43.00
Get combined pulling and cleaning power with this popular nozzle! Dual rear angles (25° and 45°) give you pulling and flushing action to keep heavier debris moving, while a forward jet helps bore through obstructions.
Available in 4 NPT sizes, available specs are listed for each size:
- 1/8″ I.D. – 2 GPM @ 1500 PSI only
- 1/4″ I.D. – 2 GPM @ 1500 PSI -or- 4.5 GPM @ 3000 PSI
- 3/8″ I.D. – 4.5 GPM @ 3000 PSI -or- 8 GPM @ 3000 PSI
- 1/2″ I.D. – 8 GPM @ 3000 PSI only
High-pressure Monster Flusher nozzle has 3 rear jets at 25°, 3 rear jets at 45° and a forward jet. The dual angle gives you a wider band of turbulence to keep debris moving, while still pulling well. Button style nozzle is good for maneuvering elbows and tees. Precision machined, hardened stainless steel (heat treated). One of our most popular nozzles.
Available in 6 different NPT size/GPM configurations tuned to deliver the rated pressure and flow when used with our Jetters.
- 1/8″ I.D. – 2 GPM @ 1500 PSI
- 1/4″ I.D. – 2 GPM @ 1500 PSI
- 1/4″ I.D. – 4.5 GPM @ 3000 PSI
- 3/8″ I.D. – 4.5 GPM @ 3000 PSI
- 3/8″ I.D. – 8 GPM @ 3000 PSI
- 1/2″ I.D. – 8 GPM @ 3000 PSI
Give us a call, we can custom order this Monster Flusher nozzle.
If you are interested in a variety of different nozzles, this Monster Flusher nozzle is also included in our convenient Nozzle Kits.
Remember to inspect your nozzles before each use. Look for cracks, worn threads and clogged orifices, replace if you see any of these symptoms.
MyTana manufactures a wide selection of sewer and drain cleaning equipment, parts and tools. See our Blog for more information of interest to Plumbers and Drain Cleaners!