PGR200 Mainline Inspection System
The PGR200 is suitable for 3″–8″ sewer lines. It has 200′ of push rod on a maneuverable steel frame.
The system includes the CBX17 Monitor-Control Box with a 12” daylight readable screen, and all-digital recording. The self-levelling camera head has a built-in 512Hz transmitter.
Our PGR200 Mainline Inspection System is suitable for 3″–8″ sewer lines.
This system includes the CBX17 Monitor-Control Box with a 12” daylight readable screen.
- displays crystal-clear imagery from the mainline camera head
- record it to internal memory, USB drive, or stream wirelessly to your mobile device using our MyTana Viewer App, available for Android or iOS .
The color, 1 1/2″ dia. self-leveling camera head has a 512Hz transmitter built in. Three sizes of camera guides (up to 3” diameter) navigate the camera head over and around obstacles.
Strong push-rod on the PGR200 Mainline Inspection System resists kinking.
Features of the rugged reel frame:
- Made of strong, powder-coated steel
- Balanced weight and anti-skid feet make it easy to tilt for transport and maneuver in to position
- Monitor mount gives full swivel for the Control Box, and is tilted for optimal viewing angle while inspecting
- Reel brake with adjustable drag
- Compact size
PGR200 Mainline Inspection System dimensions: 19″W x 32″L x 40″H
In addition, you may also be interested in our Mini Push Cam for 1.5″-3″ lines. Uses the CBX17 Control Box (included with the PGR200) so you can inspect smaller lines as well.
See our Blog for more information of interest to Drain Professionals!