PGR200 Mainline Inspection System
The PGR200 is suitable for 3″–8″ sewer lines. It has 200′ of push rod on a maneuverable steel frame.
The system includes the CBX17 Monitor-Control Box with a 12” daylight readable screen, and all-digital recording. The self-levelling camera head has a built-in 512Hz transmitter.
Our PGR200 Mainline Inspection System is suitable for 3″–8″ sewer lines.
This system includes the CBX17 Monitor-Control Box with a 12” daylight readable screen.
- displays crystal-clear imagery from the mainline camera head
- record it to internal memory, USB drive, or stream wirelessly to your mobile device using our MyTana Viewer App, available for Android or iOS .
The color, 1 1/2″ dia. self-leveling camera head has a 512Hz transmitter built in. Three sizes of camera guides (up to 3” diameter) navigate the camera head over and around obstacles.
Strong push-rod on the PGR200 Mainline Inspection System resists kinking.
Features of the rugged reel frame:
- Made of strong, powder-coated steel
- Balanced weight and anti-skid feet make it easy to tilt for transport and maneuver in to position
- Monitor mount gives full swivel for the Control Box, and is tilted for optimal viewing angle while inspecting
- Reel brake with adjustable drag
- Compact size
PGR200 Mainline Inspection System dimensions: 19″W x 32″L x 40″H
In addition, you may also be interested in our Mini Push Cam for 1.5″-3″ lines. Uses the CBX17 Control Box (included with the PGR200) so you can inspect smaller lines as well.
See our Blog for more information of interest to Drain Professionals!
M30 MaxBlast Mainline Gas JetterFrom: $4,352.00 Select options
PGR400 Municipal Inspection Camera$9,945.00 – $10,425.00 Select options
M888 Upright WorkhorseFrom: $3,199.00 Select options
Autofeed Drive Wheel Bearings$24.00 Select options
M20 FastBlast Electric JetterFrom: $2,695.00 Select options