Our PGR400 Municipal Inspection Camera is suitable for 4″–12″ sewer lines.
The system includes the CBX17 Monitor-Control Box with a 12” daylight readable screen.
- Displays crystal-clear imagery and lets you record it to internal memory, USB drive, or stream wirelessly to your mobile device
The color, 1 1/2″ dia. self-leveling camera head has a 512Hz transmitter built in. Four sizes of camera guides (up to 3” diameter) navigate the camera head over and around obstacles. Also includes a skid.
Strong push-rod resists kinking, and is available in 2 lengths: 400′ or 325′ push rod. Or we can cut the push rod to a length you specify – call for more information.
Features of the rugged reel frame:
- Made of strong, powder-coated steel
- Balanced weight and anti-skid feet make it easy to tilt for transport and maneuver in to position
- Monitor mount gives full swivel for the Control Box, and is tilted for optimal viewing angle while inspecting
- Reel brake with adjustable drag
- Compact size
Dimensions: 19″W x 32″L x 40″H
In addition to our PGR400 Municipal Inspection Camera, you may also be interested in our Mini Push Cam for 1.5″-3″ lines. Uses the CBX17 Control Box (included with the PGR400) so you can inspect the drain lines inside your facilities to keep them running as well!
See our Blog for more information of interest to Drain Professionals!