Single Cable Blades – 2″ to 4″ length
$4.00 – $15.00
Single cutting blades for cutting obstructions or scraping pipes clean. 3 lengths available, each is 1″ wide. Suitable for 1/2″ to 3/4″ cable. Select your size, and these other options:
- Mounting style – unmounted (loose) or with mounting block: threaded, slip-joint, Spartan, General or Ridgid styles. See chart below for reference.
- Blade edge: plain (knife) or toothed (serrated) edges.
Order 12 or more blades, and save .25 each! (price will be reflected in cart)
We carry 3 sizes of single cable blades – 2″, 3″ and 4″ long. Each is 1″ wide. Available with your choice of plain/knife or toothed/serrated edges. These sewer cable attachments are designed to be used with 1/2″, 9/16″, 5/8″, 11/16″ or 3/4″ sewer snake cable, they are used for cutting obstructions, or scraping pipes clean in sewer and drain cleaning.
Single cable blades are available unmounted, or mounted with threaded (ME), Slip-joint (SJ), Spartan (IL), General (GE) or Ridgid (RE) mounting blocks installed.
Part numbers (P=plain edge, T=serrated edge):
- Single 2″ blade – loose KN4P, KN4T / mounted KN5P, KN5T
- Single 3″ blade – loose KN24-3P, KN24-3T / mounted KN25-3P, KN25-3T
- Single 4″ blade – loose KN24-4P, KN24-4T / mounted KN25-4P, KN25-4T
For larger cutting blades, see our cone-mounted blades.
MyTana manufactures a wide selection of sewer and drain cleaning equipment, ends and parts. See our Blog for more information of interest to Plumbers and Drain Cleaners!