M98 Mainline Cable Machine
$4,655.00 – $5,125.00
Gas powered mainline cable machine for cleaning 3″ – 10″ lines. This unit has a 136 CC LCT gas motor with 132 RPM. Gearbox can push cable up to 400 feet. Autofeed is standard. Electric power add-on is optional ($425 extra).
Available with 100′ or 125′ of 3/4″ hollow-core cable – threaded ends installed.
Our standard configuration is selected – 3/4″ x 100′ hollow-core cable with gas power only.
The M98 mainline cable machine is our largest workhorse. Drive easily handles 300-400 feet of 3/4″ cable at 132 RPM. Gearbox has cast aluminum housing with hardened steel shafts and gears.
This machine is gas-powered with a 136 CC LCT gas motor. Add an optional 1/2 HP electric motor to get Dual Power – gas and electric.
Safety features of the M98 mainline cable machine include a kill switch and low-oil engine shut off. Electric power option includes air-actuated foot pedal and auxiliary ground fault receptacle.
Ships with the Manhole Cable Guide. See the Includes tab for a complete list of the tools and blades included.
- Standard with 3/4″ hollow core cable
- 136 CC LCT motor
- 132 RPM
- Dimensions: 26″W x 48″L x 39″H
- Manhole Cable Guide
- 1: 2″ single cut on mounting block KN5PME
- 1: 3″ double cut on mounting block KN27T-3 ME
- 1: 4″ single cut on chuck KN75P-1
- 1: 4″ double cut on chuck KN76P-1
- 1: 6″ double cut on chuck KN77P
- 1: 8″ double cut on chuck KN78P Replacement blades:
- 1: 2″ single cut, plain edge (KN4P)
- 1: 3″ double cut with teeth (KN26-3T)
- 3: 4″ blades for chuck mount (KN6P-1)
- 2: 6″ blades for chuck mount (KN7P)
- 2: 8″ blades for chuck mount (KN8P)
- 1: Pig tail retriever LE148 ME
- 1: Spearhead cutter SPC250 ME
- Foot pedal & hose
- Quart bottle of MT21
- 5/32″ Tee handle hex key tool